We are looking for a person who is ready to take upon challenging and comprehensive responsibilities as the Legal Advisor. As a global company, we want a person who can research, maintain and have an overview over the multi-jurisdictional environment in our operating markets, with the capacity to provide any required legal documentation.
Blockbonds was established in 2015, and is part of the SPENN Technology Group with presence in 11 markets and more than 200 people engaged. SPENN Technology is listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark. To encounter all the challenges we are about to face, we are looking for driven and ambitious people with a burning desire to succeed in creating a world we envision: Where everyone has equal financial opportunities, and can manage their savings, payments and investments in an honest, transparent and secure way.
With the two billion people without financial access today, our market potential is huge. We need someone who is motivated enough to believe that we, together, are capable of taking our position as the global leader in banking the unbanked.
We are looking for a person who is talented, qualified and who share our values, with the potential to grow and develop along with the global expansion of the company.
Successful candidate may be based in our office in Kristiansand or in London.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial and internal contracts and agreements, such as, marketing/media, outsourcing, employment, license and framework agreements.
- Drafting legal documents such as statements, legal notices, and any other documents requested from different company’s departments.
- Assisting in designing and reviewing the company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance with laws and regulations that apply to the business including commercial, corporate governance, market abuse regulations, data protection, conflicts of laws, intellectual property, regulatory, employment.
- Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect the business.
- Liaising with senior members of staff and addressing legal queries from different departments.
- Support in planning of employee training programmes on compliance topics, including preparing reports and presentation materials.
- Conducting required organisational and administrative tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- Previous relevant experience
- Proactive, organised, accurate and paying close attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Strong research skills
- Ability to solve complex issues in a timely manner
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Great work environment with free parking and everyday free lunch in the cantina in Kristiansand or flexible hybrid work arrangements in London.
- Opportunity to build Your career together with the well-established Group in the stage of rapid growth.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying